Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Updated my Portfolio Page

Yes, I have finally gotten around to sorting through some of the images from my photo archives and yes, I have uploaded them to my Portfolio page. Here are some of the images which I have uploaded.



Capture the shot above while shooting Siva & Sumitha's wedding together with the Stories team.



This shot was taken during Eric & Debbie's wedding, also together with the Stories' team.



Took the shot of Mun Tzin quite recently :)

Head over to my portfolio page to view more!

4 comments:

  1. Wah seriously damn nice weih! Btw, can you drop by my blog to give some comments? It was my first time doing portrait shoot and I need some guidance from professional photogs like you. Thanks & have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots Mark ;) Hope to see more coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Andrew! Will post more shots to come :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot melmonica :) Will definitely check out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete