Sunday, August 29, 2010

More on the Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI

After mentioning about the Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk VI in my older post here and the new upcoming Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI here, I managed to find some interesting videos on YouTube about the Volkswagen Golf 1.4.


Thought the advert above was very interesting.


Some reviews of the Golf VI on Fifth Gear


This video shows the acceleration speed of the Golf 1.4 TSI with a 160hp. Only difference is that it is fitted with 19" rims instead of it's stock 16" rims.


The Golf VI 1.4 in action, tornado red. I like that colour a lot.


And a video reviewing the Golf but in a different language! Anyone can translate this for me?

3 comments:

  1. [...] The rest is here: More on the Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI | Mark Leo's Random Thoughts [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] More on the Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI | Mark Leo's Random Thoughts [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love any Volkswagen car, they are so reliable and I feel safe when driving one.

    ReplyDelete