Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wai Seng & Mavis's Portraiture Shoot

I had the privilege to shoot both Wai Seng & Mavis a while back. They were a fun couple and definitely have a little pizazz in them. One thing I appreciated them about was that they were willing to wake up in the early morning of a weekend and still be energetic even though the weather looked threatening. I didn't manage to get the light I wanted as the clouds were overcast but I believe we all had a great time on that Saturday morning.

Here are some of the shots I took.

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-001

I wanted the shoot to be fun and a relaxed environment where both WS and Mavis can just be themselves.

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-004

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-006

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-012

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-016

I guess the shot below would probably have revealed the location of the shoot :D.

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-017

Of course we had a little bit of fun under the bridge.

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-011

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-018

One thing I got to love about our administrative capital on a weekend is that the roads are always so clear! Then again, even during the weekdays, the roads are still clear (subtly hinting and poking fun).

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-021

And out of no where, there is this interesting blue backdrop for me steal a couple more shots.

WaiSeng&MavisBlogWeb-023

Till the next post! I've got about 5 more in draft mode ready to be churned out :)

3 comments:

  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Robin Ng Photography. Robin Ng Photography said: nice work...RT @markleo82 Photos from my portrait shoot promotion is up! - http://su.pr/2Ouepf [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess. Putrajaya? OOoooo do I get a prize? :P

    ReplyDelete