Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hooray, I Finally Got it!

After months and months of saving up, I finally went and bought myself the following equipment.

  • A Nikon 24-75mm f/2.8 AF-S lens

  • A 2nd hand Nikon D3 body with a shutter count of more than 50k

  • A Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, this lens is my dream lens and I simply adore it

  • A sense of humour to know that I simply can't afford all these stuff and that I wish that this post was up here instead of my usual Wednesday Clicks.


Happy April Fools day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. i've just bought these on ebay, shipping to weddingstory now... collect it from there alright :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, curi my idea huh? Kekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah to go bro! now we can D3 together ... ( i have NOT given up on Nikon yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally ur dream come tru ... welcome to nikonian ... then wat happen to ur previous fujifilm??

    ReplyDelete
  5. <blockquote cite="#commentbody-572">

    henrychiah :



    finally ur dream come tru … welcome to nikonian … then wat happen to ur previous fujifilm??





    Hey bro, I have always been using Nikon ;)



    I think you confused me with Edwin Goh who uses Fujifilm ;)

    ReplyDelete